Every child is a parent’s greatest gift. That statement can
not be any truer than it is for Brano and I. Last year March 2013, we finally
welcomed Baby Raphael into our arms. Raphael became proof to us that God really
does answers prayers.
Setiap anak merupakan anugerah dari Tuhan. Raphael bukti
nyata bahwa Tuhan sungguh menjawab doa, apabila kita meminta dengan ketulusan
hati.
The love that Brano has for Raphael made me think of my own
father, who always wanted the best for me and to give me the best in life. My
father never spoiled me and I was not born with a silver spoon, but he always
made sure that I knew that I was a princess in his heart. He really treated me
like one, and that’s how I’m always sure of it. My Dad was a man of few words,
but he never tired of teaching me about how hard life is and encouraged me to
strive despite of it and convinced me that even though I might lose on some
days, I will always be a winner to him. To me, that is true love. My father
loves me and for that I am eternally grateful.
Kasih sayang Brano untuk Raphael Oliver seringkali
mengingatkan saya pada ayah saya sendiri. Papa tidak pernah memanjakan saya,
selalu memberi yang terbaik, mengajarkan tentang kehidupan bahwa kita tidak
bisa selalu menang, selama kita sudah berusaha menjadi yang terbaik, itu sudah
cukup. Buat saya itu adalah kasih yang sesungguhnya.

Comments