There
are so so many good days around here. So many smiles, perfect moments,
experiences as a mother I wouldn't trade for anything. There are also times
where I feel the days begin to blur into the next, where I'm deep in the
trenches of motherhood, deep in the tediousness of each and every need. Work
and other projects are so exciting and exhausting at the same time. One million
things (it seems) pulling me in one million different directions and some days
it's hard for me to handle it all emotionally... My anxiety to have everything
perfect and in-line, when sometimes it is out of my control, can be tough.
Begitu banyak hari-hari yang
menyenangkan belakangan ini. Rasanya menjalani hidup bersama Tuhan itu membuat
segala sesuatunya menjadi indah dan mudah. Terimakasih Tuhan.
This
is all very vague. But I'm sure so many of you know the feeling of anxiety and
being completely overwhelmed. And I just want to share that it's okay! And
you're okay! We are so strong as women, so many of us wear 100 hats and have
our plates full to the brim. And sometimes that comes with a price. Don't be
ashamed to talk to your spouse, your mom, sister, a doctor. You're not alone!
Do what it takes to feel better for yourself and your family. I recently did
and I can say I am feeling so much better. These days of motherhood are too
precious to be feeling anything but joy, peace and love.
Terkadang
kalau merasa sedang tidak bahagia, jangan ragu untuk cerita dengan teman, ibu
atau saudara. Anda tidak sendirian! Lakukan hal-hal yang membuat diri Anda
menjadi bahagia. Supaya bisa berbagi juga sama keluarga. Hari-hari menjadi ibu
itu menyenangkan sekali.
Tamara Budiman





Comments
http://www.heelsandbeyond.com/